Sales/Office specialist; A Customer Service Representative Ninja
The Glass Man Window Washing Company, Inc. in Ventura, CA
As a Glass Man Sales your job will be to help set up our new customers with excellent service options to meet their unique needs. This position is perfect for someone who enjoys talking with people both on the phone and in-person. Day-to-day you will ask the right questions and get all of the information you need so we can deliver the absolute best experience to each and every one of our customers.
- Support our team culture; build relationships that last and cultivate a sense of pride in the work produced; EMBRACE The Glass Man experience.
- Customer Communication; phones, email, DMs. Ensure a 4.9/5 customer interaction-satisfaction quality score.
- Estimation and Sales: Sell new quotes and follow up with pending quotes and completed jobs; Book New and Existing clients. Maintain a minimum 38% Sales Ratio. Ensure we are selling in-line with our budgeted sales numbers to hit our annual goals and ensure a GPM of 65%.
- Scheduling (jobs and Job-walks). Ensure we are booked 2-weeks in advance for all teams at our daily production rate goals.
- Daily updates to all required administrative tracking systems and weekly reports.
Join The Glass Man Team!
The Glass Man Window Washing, Inc. is a property service company looking for individuals with the drive to maximize their earning potential. We are looking to hire a full time, Customer Service Representative to help run the office and educate customers on the latest technology in Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, and Christmas Lights. This position is a Sales and Office role with a focus on initial client intake, follow-up, Sales, and scheduling. Our focus is to provide our staff with a challenging yet rewarding work experience, all while maintaining a fun atmosphere.
We are growing and looking for an A-player sales/office ninja who can answer “YES!” to the following questions:
-Do you have enough energy to handle our fast paced growth?
-Do you exceed people’s expectations on a regular basis?
-Are you professional and results driven, yet lighthearted and fun?
-Do you play to win?
This position is the most important role of the front-line business. The purpose is to deliver outstanding customer service while ensuring details are correctly tracked and monitored in our back end systems.
Duties (included but are not limited to):
– Create a positive working environment for customers and co-workers
– Deliver exceptional customer service to our high-end clientele through email, text, and phone correspondence
– Respond to service requests and send quotes in a timely manner. Sell.
-Inside consultative selling to those potential clients that reach out to us.
– scheduling customer appointments
– Daily updates to all required administrative tracking systems and CRM
– Offer feedback to improve current systems
– Daily use of our tech stack – Jobber, Slack, Ringcentral, Google Suite, and more
– Working hours are from 8am-5pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Do we have your attention?
Compensation is base + commission with an OTE of $68,000+. Paid vacation, paid holidays, and medical benefits are available for full-time employees who pass our 4-month probationary period.
If this all sounds amazing, it is!
Fill out the application below to get started with this fantastic opportunity!
We Make Lives Better — so let’s start with yours!